Andar Bahar is a pure game of chance. Here, the player only has to place a bet and wait for the win. The best part of this card game is it does not have any complicated rules.
The dealer deals with a card face-up and the player bets on one of the two piles. The dealer then proceeds to deal face-up alternatively on the right and left stacks. When a card appears that matches the initial card, the pile in which it appears is called the winning pile and the game comes to a closure. The player who guesses it right is the winner.
Why is it called Andar Bahar?
This is because traditionally, the inside pile is the pile nearer to the dealer and the outside pile is far from the dealer. In the online version, however, the cards are piled in two equal stacks on the left and the right.
Andar Bahar Game Online – The Rules
Playing Andar Bahar online is very simple and reiterates the traditional game rules. A game of 50-50 chance, this card game is loved by young and old alike because of its simple-to-remember rules. Here are a few of them:
- If a dealer cuts a card with value 5 and one of the players bet on Andar or the left slot. The dealer then deals both the piles alternatively face-up until the exact value and the card is reached, which ends the game.
- Now, if the exact match appears on the betting side and if it happens to be Andar, the winner gets double the winning amount.
- However, if the card appears in Bahar, all the betting money is lost.
- It must also be remembered that if the first card drawn is from the black suit, the dealing starts from Andar and if the card belongs to the red suite, the dealing starts from Bahar.
- The minimum and the maximum bets must be pre-determined by the house in a private game and the dealer in a live casino game.
How is the Game Played?
While a player from the live audience deals the first card, the virtual participants place a bet via an interface of their choice and that offered by the website. Interestingly, some interfaces allow participants to even chat with the dealer and other participants.
Online Andar Bahar is often controlled by cheat-proof software. In such cases, the participants play against the software. The game can be played by as many participants and there are no restrictions. During the physical game, they sit in a circle, but the online game does not have any such rule.
You must have a Visa or MasterCard while playing this card game online so that you can bet the money ahead of the game. It is, therefore, recommended that the participant studies the game first with free or bonus games online and then play the actual bet to win. Notably, one can win upto 1 lakh if the game is played strategically.
The Winning Chances
There is a high possibility that the first matching card will appear on the side where the first card was dealt. A successful bet on the side where the first card was dealt is paid out at odds of 0.9 to 1. But the successful bet on the side where the second card was dealt is paid out at odds of 1 to 1 (evens). The winning amount in accordance to the colour of the card is as follows:
- If the house card is red, a successful bet of Rs.1000 on Andar pays Rs.2000 while a successful bet on Bahar pays Rs.1900.
- If the house card is black, a successful bet of Rs.1000 on Andar pays Rs.1900 while a successful bet on Bahar pays Rs.2000.
Andar Bahar is a game of chance, but it requires strategy too. Research online, dig out some information and recent performances to ensure your odds of winning. You can also speak to experts on the gaming sites or the participating audiences for suggestions and recommendations. But the bottom line is, you should be well versed with the rules before you start playing the game. After all, it is better to take an informed decision rather than losing your money.